It’s been a while since I’ve done one of these — mainly because I’ve been out of gas mentally on a Friday and the last thing I want to do is write something.
1. If you could only choose 1 cd to ever listen to again, what would it be?
As someone who’s been in radio for 10 years (it’ll actually be an exact decade on, of all days, Halloween), this is like asking a parent to pick his/her favorite child. But, if I had to pick one, it would have to be Foreigner’s “The Very Best… And Beyond” greatest hits compilation.
2. If you could only choose 2 movies to watch ever again, what would they be?
“My Big Fat Greek Wedding” and “O Brother, Where Art Thou” — the first two movies I’ve watched while on a date with Miss Circle. The former we saw at a theater near us, the latter on DVD. (All together now… “Awwwwwwwwww.”)
3. If you could only choose 3 books to read ever again, what would they be?
My hectic schedule doesn’t allow for much reading. But, I’d say the autobiographies of game show legends Betty White and Wink Martindale plus the memoirs of Omar Williams, retired sports director for WDTN, the ABC station in Dayton, Ohio.
4. If you could only choose 4 things to eat or drink ever again, what would they be?
Salad, pizza, water and milk.
5. If you could only choose 5 people to ever be/talk/associate/whatever with ever again, who would they be?
Again, this is like asking a parent to pick his/her favorite child. But, the five would be Miss Circle, Geof, Mandy, Mom and Dad.